****Hillsboro High School along with an representative from both ISAC (Samia Ahmad) and Blackburn College (Justin Norwood) will be hosting a FAFSA Completion Workshop on January 6. This workshop provides students and parents an opportunity to complete their FAFSA. You should contact the counseling office ASAP to register as the number of participants are limited to the number of computers available. This workshop will be opened from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.****
What information do I need to complete my FAFSA????
1. Social Security Number, for yourself and your parent(s)
2. Records of income, such as income earned from work and business, child support paid or received and any other untaxed income. If available, refer to the W-2 froms or Federal Tax Return IRS 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ.
3. Information about assets, such as savings, certificates of deposit, stock options, bonds, 529 plans and other college saving programs; and investment real estate, business and farm.
4. Driver’s License number, if you have one
5. Federal Student Aid PIN Number (see link below)
6. Alien Registration Number, if you are not a U.S. Citizen
***DID YOU KNOW... Some GRANTS are given on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Students who may be eligible for these GRANTS should apply as soon as possible after JANUARY 1ST.***
Welcome to the 2014-2015 School Year for HCUSD# 3
Hillsboro CUSD #3 offers a more convenient way to pay all school fees (food service, registration, activities, etc.). You can choose to pay online or at the school offices with a credit/debit card, cash, or checks.
›Download Instructions for Setting up the Online Payment Account